1. What’s your life motto, or philosophy you live by? I don’t know. The thing I say most often is, “It’s okay.”
2. What’s your favorite thing about yourself? Ability to listen.
3. Do you follow a religion or spiritual practice? Loving people how I think Jesus would like to.
4. What was the best time of your life? Right now.
5. What was the worst thing that every happened to you? Is it the “worst” if it’s the most valuable?
6. What’s your biggest dream? To be dying knowing that I loved the best I could.
7. What did you want to be when you were a kid? A photographer, a musician, or a writer.
8. What was/is your biggest accomplishment? Changing me and changing my life to fit.
9. Why do you think we’re all here? Just lucky.
10. What was your best relationship? The ones I still have.
11. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? That it would be easy to see how much the good there is.
12. Do you like your job? Absolutely love it.
13. What are your favorite hobbies? Ultimate and reading.
14. If money was no object, what would you do in life? What I’m doing already.
15. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Probably.
16. What are you thankful for? My six people and their Littles.
17. What do you wish people understood more about you? I am understood by me (most important) and by those who want to understand me.
18. If you could turn back time and do anything differently, would you? No.
19. What’s the craziest, or most exciting thing you’ve ever done? Running away from the police in another country to avoid a fine. I’d totally be willing to pay the fine now.
20. What do you think about most often? The people I love and if I’m doing enough good.
*Note: these 20 questions were thanks to www.powerofpositivity.com