More Like Her
I have a best friend. I’ve mentioned her before. She’s been with me through think and thin, since I was born, and I can’t even remember a time when she was not in my life.
I think she’s great.
That’s what I wanted to say in this blog… I think she’s more than great… I think she’s amazing. And I think I’m so blessed to have her as my best friend. I just can’t believe my “luck.”
And I wouldn’t mind being a bit more like her in:
– her search for authentic relationships
– her appreciation/love of/for her husband
– her original, brilliant thoughts
– her faithful friendship
– her grace for herself and others
– her unique style
– her consistent genuine-ness
I’m on my own journey, so I don’t want to live her life or anything, but I just like having someone in my life, someone very close, who is and inspires me to be more of what a I want to be.
*I love you, R.